Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and he ejaculated fully but this was before we had sex.. We then had sex and he didnt go to the toilet.. It was a few minutes later. I have irregular periods and i dont know when im obvulating. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?

He can stick his penis inside of you and his pre-cum can get you pregnant if 

it  contains live sperm . The chances of him masturbating and cumming in his hand

than fingering you his low to get you pregnant  but there is always a chance it can happen.

Your boyfriend can jerk him self off and cum than have sex with you and his chances of  

getting your pregnant can still be there but not guarantee to happen.

First of all let me start by saying I'm no expert but this is my response: He ejaculated, and it's usually recommended to have him pee once or twice so that if there is any left over sperm it will die and will not be dragged with precum thus having chances of pregnancy. I would recommend you downloading an app such as period tracker, and put in your periods (if you know when you had them) so you can give yourself an idea of when you were ovulating, perhaps if you're lucky you werent. Also try not to worry or stress yourself out since that can delay your period, thus causing you to panic even more. I really hope this helps, have a safe and happy life!