Ok here is the story of what happened. Like 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex! We did not use protection, but he never ejaculate in me. After he ejaculated, me and him kept playing with each other and then we had sex again. The thing is, before we had sex again i licked his penis and rubed it alot. If some precum came out while i was lickin and rubin, is it possible that the rubbing and licking have clean the precum. Or was it still there when we had sex? and if it was, would it make me pregnant? && also is there still sperm in his penis from the previous ejaculation? do sperm die easily?

Hi iohs,

Licking and rubbing his penis would not clean the urethra.  It very well may have contained semen from his ejaculation.  Any precum may have then forced it out and into your vagina.

There is a chance you could get pregnant.  

Sperm die easily exposed to the air.  Inside the male or in your vagina not so easily.

Hey um me and my girlfriend were having sex & I was just wondering if she can get pregnant even though I pulled it out before I would cum this was the second time I did it in two weeks the first time she took a pregnancy test it came out negative is there a chance she can get pregnant wit pre cum ?