Me and my boyfriend were in the car and he was driving I had held his penis and played around with it which was completely dry from what I remember and after my hand was also completely dry after a while he reached down to touch my vagina and rub it and at that time my hand was on his wrist the one i touched hsi penis with but again my hand was dry and so was his however my underwear was a little wet after he rubbed and stuff never went in IM A VIRGIN we held hands then after a great signifcant time he reached down to my vagina andrubbed again wet underwear and his hands were dry from what i rememeber as well my period is like 2-3 days late and usually this does happen to me sometimes its early sometimes late however im juststressing that i may be pregnant but i know i cant this anxiety is driving me crazy and stressed out to the point where i cant even sleep at night also i have been stressedon many things after my last period PLEASE HELP

Health Guru

If he never actually touched his penis and only touched your vagina without putting his hand inside your underwear then you wouldn't be pregnant from it.

He touched inside my underwear his hands were dry infact I didnt even see his penis this all took place while driving.

Health Guru
Seeing his penis won't make you pregnant, it would still be very unlikely you would get pregnant from that

Thank You but im still so worried and my anxiety and stress is to the point where I cant even sleep its so much i keep thinking i am even though i know we did NOTHING that would make me.

Health Guru
The more you stress the more it can cause your period to delay.