Hi, Well, I'm a teenager, younger than 18. Anyways, I've had a boyfriend for 3-4years almost. we've been sexually active. since dec 2009. Well.. We've been having sex a lot with and without protection, and I've never been pregnant but my period has been late, a lot. But today we had sex. (he pee'd before we did it because we know it 'destroys' the sperm from last time he ejaculated we had sex then at the end when he's about to cum he put on the condom like he usually does. So we did it, but then later we did it a second time. He didnt went to the bathroom, we just did it then put on the condom later. But would, could I be pregnant because of the last time he came>?
Im sorry if I dont really make sense. But he's experienced. So yeah...

There's a chance you could get pregnant.  Any precum would have forced any semen into you.

Urinating doesn't "destroy" the sperm either.  It only "flushes out" the urethra, the tube the semen travels in.

It depends upon when you ovulate your chances of pregnancy.  You really should be using protection, consistently.  That means all the time he's in you, not just at the end.  Or go on the pill.

Thing is he doesnt precum. (i've discussed this w/ him before)
How high of a chance?

OK, many men do precum, some don't.  You've never noticed his penis "wet" before?

Anyways, the odds are low, but there is always a chance with any contact.  There is probably not much more of a chance of pregnancy than from what you are usually doing though.