My husband and i have been trying to conceive . This month i started my period on the 20th of may and i had sex on the third of June. Is it a good chance i could get pregnant?

Health Advisor
First of all, I can’t tell you if this was a good opportunity for you as we don’t know anything about your cycle.

If you are planning to conceive, you need to learn about ovulation, when it happens, what happens, how to track it or feel it.
There are certain body symptoms that may point out ovulation like increased vaginal mucus, slightly increased body temperature, or abdominal pain that not all women have.

There are also many ovulation predicting kits on the market you may want to use in order to track your ovulation.
You may not need to have sex on the exact day of the ovulation, you may even have it a few days earlier because sperm lives up to 5 (even 7) days inside the woman’s cavity and may fertilized released egg even though you had sex the day/or two or … before your ovulation.

Ovulation may not be all that it takes to get pregnant. Sometimes, the egg may get fertilized but may not survive because it hasn’t matured well and it may not reach the uterus and implant.

It takes up to a year for a healthy couple to get pregnant (if they are doing it right).

can you get pregnant the day before ovualtion.....how many days after period? :-)

I had unprotected sex on 14 th day of my cycle but took morning after pill 48 hrs later.

I took a pregnancy test on 10th day, came out negative, might have been too early though. Im afraid.