My 14 year old daughter has been very sick for over three months now. She has been through test after test to try and find out what is wrong. All have come back negative but still fells pain in her abdomin with constant nausea and for the past 3+ weeks has these symptoms of her head burning up inside but when you touch her face or forehead she feels cool to the touch. You can run your fingers through her hair and feel the heat shooting out from her scalp. She is so tired and fitigued she is not in school and can hardly do any homework. Our doctor is at the end of his rope for tests. He told us the other day that she could go to school because he didnt feel it was life threating. Bulls*#%. She is not sleeping at night because of the nausea. It seems to hang around no matter what I get her to eat or drink. She also complains of diffuculty breathing and chest flutters. She says her throat hurts here and there. We had food allergy tests done and they of course were negative. What in the heck is wrong with my child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scared to death.
momlookingforthecure

Have you seen a toxologist...she could have been exposed to mold or chemicals that poisoned her. Toxic encephalitis , etc can be diagnoised by medical dr familiar with pesticide, mold, or environmental poisons .

My toxologist tested me and found that I was poisoned by toxic molds.

Think about what happened to her around the time she got sick.

Good Luck

Hi, I wanted to find out if maybe she is drinking enough water. Also, sounds like it could be stress. Maybe she needs an inhaler, too. My daughter was complaining about some of the same symptoms (she's 10). If you leave your house for 1 week (during maybe spring break if possible) and the symptoms go away then it may be environmental.

Hi my daughter had this for a month, but when we took her to the doctor we couldnt find anything wrong with her and in the end it turned out to be a disease she had caulght from a school trip to France.

My brother has the exact same thing you aren't alone! please tell me if you find something to help!

My son,13, has the same thing. He says he's hot around the neck and head and gets sudden headaches that lasts for a few minutes. It's winter right now and I think it has has something to do with the environment. It's been colder than usually is during the winter. He says he has pain all around his body and says his arms and legs are cold but his face and neck is burning. The illness has affected him a little emotionally and physically. He not as active as usually and seem tired after walking a little. I need help.

Get yourself checked for dissections in your carotid arteries continuing into your brain before you have a STROKE. Your symptoms are similar to mine and I was finally diagnosed after many quacks missed this very serious condition.

I have been sick for three years and my stomach always hurting after I eat anything !! My face is so hot and my neck also have went to three hospitals and they don't know what to do. Somebody help me please

Would a mri of the brain show this? This sounds like the most sensible answer..I also thought the barometric pressure may have something to do with it but the soma and migraine med eased the migraines ;leaving me still with hot flashes..Waiting for mri results..Also neck injury may contribute..I bought new pillow and no more severe attacks in the middle of the night but yes for a while very high blood pressure and nausea w/ vomiting,sweats.. Scary...

sounds like porphyria to me look into it im getting tested for it right now waiting for results

tell the doctor to prescribe her some cannibus.. I am not a smoker. and i dont recommend for a child to smoke it. Make some brownies with low dose of it. Ask the doctor what is a safe level. I know of a similar situation and the cannibus worked like a miracle in less than just a few hours.

Almost everything you said Is how I feel not to that extreme...but my face is burning! I don't know what it is! Been to the doctor three times and he thinks I have asthma! Bullsh*t

Also I have swollen lymph nodes! frikkin scaring me!