Hey there.

I have another problem, of course. I mean, what is one problem for me? Nothing. Well, now when I am having panic attacks I start to feel severe tensions headaches. Now, I am not sure does this have to do anything with it, but I was following the whole situation and I notice that this only happens when I am having panic attacks. I believe that this is strongly connected, right?

So, I really don't know what to do or how to help myself because headaches are really hard and sometimes I believe that I can't stand them anymore...

I think that it would be wise of you to talk to your doctor about this and maybe do some analyses or something. Because these headaches can be caused by two different things, they can be caused by your panic attacks in a way that it is a mental problem, but they can still be caused by your panic attacks in a way that it is a physical problem. Now it is important to establish which one of these two is the problem because it will determine the way in which you are going to treat these headaches, at least that's what I think.

I think that it is not physical, it is probably just something that was caused by your panic attacks. I am not saying that this pain is not real or that you are imagining it, I'm just saying that panic attacks are the ones which are causing this and medications are probably not going to help you.

I think that you should go and talk to a psychologist rather than with your doctor. Psychologists are the ones "in charge" of treating people who are suffering from panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. This person should be able to help you out with your problems.

It can't be an imagined pain if it is this strong, no way. I think that you should talk to your doctor and that you should do it as soon as you can. These headaches might somehow damage your head or something since they are this severe so it would be smart to get some things checked. Just go and talk to your doctor, he will know what to do next. I hope that you are going to be okay, head problems are dangerous, I hope that you are aware of that. Stay strong and don't give up, it will all be okay.

Well, I don't know what is the main reason why I am having those headaches that are really bad, but I can tell you that my head is literally killing me. I have tried to take some pills that were helping me before, but now nothing is helping me.

Anyway, I didn't consider to visit my doctor at all because I believed that this is not anything serious, but now when I am reading all your comments I can tell you that I am scared a little bit.

OK, maybe I should consult my doctor but I am extremely scared - what if this is not classical headache? 

You are being irresponsible. You are having headaches that are killing you and you still haven't do anything about this? Yes, those headaches could be caused by the depression, but what if they are not? Don't think more about this, go quickly and find help as soon as possible. Yes, there are a big chances that this is caused because of the panic attacks and you really should know that anxiety and panic attacks headaches are extremely common, and of course they can be incredibly painful. But you really should consult your doctor very soon.

Good day.

I am really sorry because you are going thorough this and I am aware that those headaches are something that is really bad and it can be extremely painful.

Sure that headaches are one of the first signs of illness, but we can't help you a lot about this because only a doctor can truly diagnose the cause of your headache, and he can confirm you that anxiety may lead to headache, but some headaches can actually lead to anxiety. 

It would be really good idea to go and to check this out, to see what is the real cause of tension headache.