I am 26 year old male and i am having this problem for the last 5 or 6 months.
Well, i am having a constant bloat in my lower abdomen. I have to go to restroom twice daily. Even after that my lower abdomen feels bloated, like something is blocking. If i try harder, my whole head starts to ache a lot. One more thing is, whenever i masturbate, after 15 minutes, the bloating increases a lot, my head fells like its about to burst, and for 2 to 3 days i suffer from diarrohea(its not loose motions, but abnormal stool thats not solid or loose).
Does anyone suffer from the same symptoms. It would really help me if u have suggestions, since this is driving me crazy for a while now. Thanks a lot.

stop masturbating ;-)

Yes, i have felt similar discomfort. I am an alcoholic and vegetarian cigarette smoker. My stool has been very dark for the past few months with in and out diahrea. I do not have the headaches, but i do have intestinal discomfort, directly above the testicals, mainly my left. I do not have the bloated sensation. I am 21 years of age.

Guest wrote:

stop masturbating

sounds like high blood pressure

I am having abnormal stools and headaches as well i dont get the bloating however

HAD/Have this too, the thing is, your not breathing enough air in while masturbating. Don't hold your breath, breath!

I have these same problems. I feel bloated and have stomach pain a few days after masturbating and sometimes feel sharp pain near the left kidney (sometimes right). I also sometimes feel pain above (usually left) testicle. This situation started suddenly about a year ago after a day of excessive masturbation (don't laugh;)). From that day I also get similar symptoms after drinking coffee. Is it possible that my bowel got irritable in only 1 day? Because I couldn't find on web any connection between Irritable Bowel Syndrome and sex/masturbation. Can anyone help? Thanks.

I need some1's advice ive been feelin sick and have had head aches for about a week, and ive now started feeling bloated and whenever my bf lies on top of me it really hurts my stomach, could i be pregnant????????? plz help

I have had a history of this as well but have now found that certain bodies do not like this. So my body similarly reacts negatively after masturbation. I have found that to me yogurt, milk, fruits and in general time are helpful. I too have IBS and hence i cannot digest any fatty foods either.... and alcohol hurts and so do tea and coffee ..similarly spicy foods and meat are also not good.... I tried indian herbal medicine and that works pretty good for me but in general a lot of foood (avoiding those that hurt) is a good option.... hope this helps ....

I'm 15 years old, Female. And I get cramps and bloating after masturbating. They don't last too long but enough to get me upset with them. And sometimes my stomach makes funny sounds.

It only happens once in a while though.

I had constant lower abdominam bloating, and all of the symptoms the initial poster described, for months and months. I went to the doctor a few times and they kept diagnosing stomach problems and giving me pills. The problem persisted to the point where I looked pregnant because my abdomen was so swollen (only a couple months prego tho :-P) SOOO when I got home from University for Christmas I went to the hospital. They xrayed me and low and behold my intestines were not working properly. My doctor went on to tell me that its extremely common in people today because of the kinds of foods we eat now. Lots of preservatives and bad fats and what-not. Essentially what had happened was my body was so overburdened by the less than fantastic, or organic foods I was eating that it slowly began to build up in the intestines. Because it would just sit there, my intestines began to stretch out and became "lazy" about flexing so the food would continue down to my bowels. After long enough, they filled up and were stretched to capacity and food was only moving through them with pure force from the food coming in each day. Trust me... not a comfortable experience! Soo... she said that I was to get Psyllium fibre husks and put them in everything I ate for 2 weeks. She said as much fibre as I could manage to get into my system was what I needed. Sure enough, after 2 weeks my body cleared out and my intestines were able to work properly again. Now when I get lax on fibre and perhaps dont eat quite as healthy as I should, I can feel the pressure start to build and right away I get back on my fibre. It definately does the trick!

I'm 19, Male. I've been getting similar problems as you. Bloating, cramps, and a headache. I get irratable too. The symptoms only last for a week, but they suck.

I've tried not masturbating, but it finds a way to do it anyway, so I can't like stop it. What do I do?!

I'm having similar problems a few minutes after masturbating that could aggravate after few hours or days - that includes usually bloating/sometimes diarrhea, back pains particularly at the back of my neck. which eventually leads to tension headache. I think it has something to do with muscle contractions during masturbation since I figured that the muscles from down the back has its insertion on the neck region.

I was having in frequent stools since childhood (now 25 years old). Worst case is i cant hold my stools for so long. But my physician advice me to stop drinking milk for some time. That also didn't help. It happens occasionally and i cant predict it or find any similar cause.

Has anyone suffering the same.

**edited by moderator**

even i've IBS a day after masturbation / nocturnal discharge... i get sneezing and sometimes itching in my eyes that gets relieved by taking antihistamines..there is no wt. gain or loss.. sometimes stomach gets bloated & relieved after passing stools..farting frequency increases too XD