Everytime i masturbate i get really terribile headaches that make me almost cry. it doesnt happen al the time only frequently. why is this happening?

This is a condition known as "coital cephalalgia." It's an orgasm-induced headache. This happens because the strain of getting an orgasm is hard on your body. Most doctors recommend that if you have this issue to see a doctor to rule out an aneurysm or tumor, although that's rare. Most of these headaches are benign and are a sort of tension headache.

ive also have had a headache for a couple of days

This condition can cause a headache that lasts a few days. Go see a doctor.

I got them after like the first year i started masturbating for about 2 months now there gone nothing to worry about

well i 'm 26 year old female.

i rarely masturbate, but for 3 days , i had more than 10 orgasms, now a week has passed from then , but about the last day of 3 day, i suddenly felt a bad ache in back of my hair, left side, and on my neck, left side , i was almost crying.

as i say a week has passed and now just touching myself can make the pain come back, anybody knows what has happened to me?

just breathe through it

i also have the same problem thats why i searched this up. How long will it last?

After i Masturbate, It always hurts the left side of my brain. It also lasts for like a hour after i mastubate, i Masturbate 2 times a day and it rarely happens :'(

Man that sh*t sucks ass it happens to me man and its like My whole brain aics its ass iff and i have to lay down cuz it hurts soooo bad.

I get a very severe pain near the front of my skull as well, this only started in the last 4 days, should I see a doctor?

hey guyz i 2 hd d same prob sum 4 mnths back....its called COITAL CEPHALAGIA.......its dat wen u masturbate or hv sex....u hv a severe headache at d back side of ur skull.........so i found out dat i wz continuously masturbatin nd havin sex EVRYDAY........so i dint masturbate or hd sex for around 3 weeks nd i wz cmpltly out ov it......so i wud suggest u guyz sufferin 4m dis problem hv 1-2 dayz gap from masturbation nd sex in betwn nd lyk me u'l b out ov it......as i said i stayd away 4m sex around 3 weeks.....if u cnt stop urself 4 3weeks......den masturbate or hv sex once a week dat too very slowly cuz diz problem iz related 2 ur blood pressure........hope it wrkz 4 u guyz......thnx.... XD XD XD XD XD

that is frequent with me aswell, i masturbate around 2 times a day, and the headache is really bad, i get it before i've even orgasmed, its a horrible feeling and i dont know how to deal with it. any ideas?

I'm 16 and get these headaches probably once in every 20 times. Sometimes they last 10 seconds but sometimes they can be agony and last for days.

wow so im not the only one thank god it hapens to me sometimes but not very often on the left side back of the head lol o.O