I just found this forum and am hoping someone can help me... I had an abortion 4 days ago and I am having almost paralyzing headaches!! Has anyone ever experienced or heard of this??? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

I had a headache that started about a week after the abortion and lasted for about three weeks, on and off. My doctor said its a drop in progesterone.

My wife had an abortion in mid february this year. For the past few days she has been suffering from short sharp servere headaches and has been prescribed ibuprofen and paracetamol to be used in combination by her GP. She has also been suffering flu like symptoms (I have also had a mild cold). She has also had an early period. Do you think this could have been a miscariage. Is there any additional help my wife might need?

My wife has a similar problem.
She has migraine like symptoms.
Its been over a year since the abortion , but headache wont go.It is accompanied by nausea and vomitting.
Is your problem similar.

What has been the end result of the headaches described above? Did anyone die from the headaches?? Ive read that death for unknown reasons are likely following abortions. Breast cancer risk is also increased. I too had an abortion and about 3 days later noticed that I was getting frequent headaches that seemed to come & go. Its over a week after my procedure & I hope that the headaches subside. 

Thank you for this information. I'm going through it

Hi I recently had an abortion but its now been 11 days since, headaches are getting worse and I keep having angry outbursts/emotional its horrible.

Same here had my abortion about a week ago and the headache is severe

Hi...i recently had an abortion on 7th october, 2016. From that day i m feeling a severe headche . Can anybody tell me the actual reason for this headache......

I've been having the same problem and it to has been about a week for me :(

any answer did you get ??

I have the same. I am 3 weeks after a medical abortion and I have got a massive headaches and I am vomitting from time to time. I can't work like normal it is really frustrating

I had one three days ago and immediately after the procedure I had a headache. It doesn't seem to go away for me. I can't function. I hate feeling like this. I have another appointment with my doctor though so I'm going to tell him about this.

Mi wife feels headache ever since we had an abortion

It will be the hormones, when our pregnant your bodies hormones start to change, mainly estrogen and progesterone and when that goes higher or lowers it can give you a headache, it will go back to normal after a couple weeks so i wouldn't worry.