I'm 20 years old and I have been experiencing headaches 5-6 days a week for about a year now. Each headache is different, some are small and last for 15-20 minutes, and some are more painful, lasting for 1-7 hours. I take advil or tylenol for most of my headaches, but they don't seem to help the big headaches very much. This has been going on for so long that I tend to ignore the smaller headaches. Along with my headaches, I get continuous pain in my neck, and it is often very stiff so I usually crack it several times a day. I went to a doctor last year but all she said was to increase my dose of advil, which hasn't helped. I'm not sure if there is something wrong with my neck, or if there is something more serious to consider. If you have any ideas please let me know!

I've had similar problems with headaches, they are not bad enough to be considered migranes because i am still able to function during the bad ones. But my doctor started me on amitryptaline about two months ago and it has helped alot. I still get headaches a couple times a week, but not nearly as bad as they were before. I would talk to your doctor and see what else they might recommend, because obviously over the counter meds are not helping.