I am always waking up with headaches, and pain on the top and backs of my eyes.
I go to bed at 10 pm and wake at 06.30 am and work from 07:30 to 15:45, normal finish at 17:00 though. I do work on a computer all day but have had my eyes tested and they are fine.

It is really starting to get to me because i am always feeling so tired and run down and just lazy really with no energy or get up and go.

I also get a a very sore stiff neck, could this be the route cause of the headaches? I am 26, when i was younger i always used to 'click' my neck, could this be arthritus?

Lee

This might be problem with your sinuses. Sever headaches like this can occur when you are having problem with sinuses. I use to know a guy with this problem. He head to go and see a doctor.
But what about your pillow? I had a problem with headaches, and it was all in my pillow. Went to see a doctor about this, and after checking me out, he just said to me to change my pillow. And i have done that and now I'm really fine.

I think my sinuses are ok, i get no problems there or with my breathing.
I have a new bed and new pillows (the wife insisted on everything being new) they are memory foam type ones so i assume they are ok?

When i was younger (26 now) i used to click my neck a lot, could my neck problem be arthritus perhaps? just bad posture?

I always feel tired too, maybe there is a link?

I'm really not sure what the issue is, but it is fully possible that it is arthritis or some sort of joint issue with your neck. Of course it could also be a pinched nerve as well. In either case, there's nothing you can do at home to help fix it, so you should try talking to a doctor about it because this doesn't sound like it's getting better. Please keep us posted on your diagnosis!