I suffer from constant headaches, I have for years. They vary from a dull throbbing pain in the back of my head & temples to a very sharp pain in the front that feels like it's right behined my eyes. I get headaches like this all the time, on average about 3 or 4 times a week, sometimes I wake up with them and sometimes they just hit me out of nowhere. I sometimes get very bad migranes too which come with blurred vision.
About two years ago I had a Cat Scan and was told that there's nothing wrong with my brain. Doctors say it's normal for women to get headaches but It doesn't feel normal for it to happen this often and it's really wearing me down... does anyone have any idea what may be causing them?

Hi Alexa:

It sounds like you and I are in the same boat sorry to say

I suffer from knife pains in my head all day and the doctors say there is nothing wrong with me. I just bought some excedrin for migraines and it seems to help a little. The pharmacist the caffeine in it helps the headaches some. Maybe you want to give it a try

Let me know what happens

Regards
Portia
supporter

I do too. I have not been to the doctor specifically for my headaches, but I did for allergies. My doctor said I also had sinus problems which could be why my head hurts. I'm not sure of that though, they're really strong the whole side of my face starts hurting when I get them. Sometimes I'll get nauseas from it. I have bought some Excedrin specifically for migranes. It does help a little. Another thing if you need glasses, that could also be the cause of it. Maybe you should see an eye doctor and not just a doctor.

It sounds to me like what you're talking about is allergy related. When you went to the allergist, did you happen to mention the sinus problems and how to take care of that? What are you doing about your headaches?

Hi I am in the same position and it has been happening now for four years. I am at breaking point because i dont know what else to try. ive tried everything known and i am tired of doctors telling me everything is ok. Scans show everything is normal but this cannot be normal for me. I have the same symptoms as u do Alexa. did you manage to find anything that helped?