I'm an 18 yr old Hispanic female with chronic headaches I'm talking 24/7 at about a pain meter of 7 out of 10. Usually there feels like alot of pressure but also just unstoppable pain. I have a bumpy head (about 6 dips at the very top) tenderness to touch. I have ringing in my ears also 24/7 in both ears. For the past 5ish years my period began skipping maybe 1/2 periods but over a time have become more missed periods. At this point I get it about 4 times A year... This year since January i've had only one (it's almost June). I have lower back pain that is at times very painful especially after a decent workout. Usually dealable pain though, I also develop a very painful neck pain if my head is in certain positions which makes it hard to read comfortably. I have a rapid heart rate sitting and when exercising it will easily reach 200bpm after a couple minutes making it very difficult to breathe. I do have insomnia about 2/3 times a week but at the same time completely fatigued almost everyday. All these combined make it very difficult for me while I'm at college and most I've had for years running but have never been treated. I've had an EKG done but it came out normal. Xray for my back was normal blood tests normal they've dubbed me depressed and hypochondriac which caused me to stop seeking help and try to deal but things are getting harder to try to ignore can anyone help me?

I'm wondering at first though if you are suffering from symptoms of stress. It is possible actually that you are depressed and hypochondriac, but there is treatment for it. And the treatment for it can be very helpful. You can see a counselor, a therapist, or a social worker about your issues so that you can stop feeling anxious and that will alleviate symptoms. Does that make sense? After all, a lot of symptoms you describe are very much like stress.