:'( since last november 2008 i have been experiencing awful headaches on a daily basis and sometimes feels like my head is being squashed and sometimes it hurts my eyes and occasionaly my eyes are sensitive to day light, also have got tinnitus, and on friday i were out walking when suddenly i couldnt focus properly and felt dizzy, i have had mri's, ct scan, xrays, lumber puncture, the only thing that was wrong was i had to much fluid pressure around my spinal cord but i gather it not to serious coz i had no treatment for it. i went to docs today and all he did was give me anti-inflamatries, so i really angry coz feel like i not getting anywhere, its affecting my mood and sleep HHEELLPP, ty

oh yeah, the doc told me to get some exercise, i was quite annoyed that he said this as i workout most days and do yoga and have recently lost 20lbs and am eating much healthier. i thought by doing this my health would improve but its just getting worse. also have had problems with my hearing since a child and have had them drained and had grommits fitted but neither made any difference. i suffered alot of ear infections up to the age of 20 and i'm now 30. ty

I know that this is a little old post but I hope that you will see this.
Have you considered, or has your doctor considered that this could be condition where trauma, such as pinching by adjacent vertebrae or arthritis, to the sympathetic nerves located in the spinal area of the neck. This can reflect in many neurological symptoms.
Have you been able to find a solution?