Hi. I have to deal from time to time with one mystery-tiny ring in the ears. It started to worry me so i tried to find out something more about this. I’ve heard it is called tinnitus and that there is subjective and objective tinnitus. Does someone know what causes it?

Doctors says that there two differed tinnitus "real" tinnitus and subjective or "false" tinnitus. In objective tinnitus an actual sound can be detected with a stethoscope simply by standing near the patient. Subjective tinnitus, which is far more common, is considered as a symptom of some larger problem, but it can’t tell for sure. There are many causes for "subjective tinnitus," some of them are not serious (a small plug of wax in the ear canal might cause temporary tinnitus) but tinnitus can also be a symptom of stiffening of the middle ear bones (otosclerosis).