i am 19yo and was hospitalised over a panic attack about a month ago.. i have still been getting rapid heart palpitations every so often. although in the past week i have been getting strange headaches (more of a numbness than an ache) in my right occipito-temperal area. i sometimes felt like i would pass out. the headaches have now been constant without any sort of relief for around 3 - 4 days now. i am also beginning to feel nauseous and very lethargic but am NOT having very frequent increases in heart rate. i am starting to think that it does not have anything to do with anxiety... does anybody have any thoughts or knowledge on this?????

Yes I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean and I hae THE EXACT same symptoms. i think however mine might be related to wisome teeth problems but if you find out anything more about this, PLEASE contact me ****
thanks hope you feel better take care
-katie young age 19

**edited by moderator**

I'm 18, been having these numb headaches above and in between my eyebrows, near fainting, disorientation, weakness...
I fall asleep just after lunchtime because I'm falling off my feet, wake up at around 3am - can't get anything done!
Couldn't find anything about it online so I think I'll go to the hospital... %-)

hey erm i'm having the same exact symptoms and it's getting really frustrating...especially the continuous headaches....bdw i have d same age as urs...i'm 18 almost turning 19 hmm is it that maybe during this age u have these symptoms?! at first i thought it was from low blood pressure as it is common in me but i'm not getting any better with salt =/!! if you have any info could you inform me pls! 10x

I've been getting the same thing! Disorientation, dizziness, fatigue, and memory loss. Like, I'll do something or say something and then completely forget about it. It's been happining for about...1 or 2 months now, and I'm really begging to worry. At first I thought it was something with my ear, and got pills prescribed, but I took them all and it's still there. I'm going for blood work soon, but I'm completely unsure of what it could be. If anyone has any sort of idea, it would be appreciated.
Good luck with what your going through.!

omg im haveing yhe same sidatffects i have really bad pnic attacks and bad stomach aches,nasea memoy loss dizziness swelling bluryness in my eyes feeling like crying but cant i have hives im breaking out everywhere and im so worried and unfocused on what i should be doing but insted i worry about bad things that i shoult worry abot im sacred that it might be to late so if any body can help me i would apprciate it :-) thank you oh and im only 14 by the way ist that a lil young for all of this????

It could be SVT

Hey guys am 16 and i am also experiencing similar things; i have a constant headache that has been going on for about 3-4weeks and gets worst at times and disable me to work, i sometimes feel dizzy and feel like i am going to faint at any moment,i haven't slept well in a while even though i have tried sleeping pills but they are not very effective. The only different thing with me is that i always want to keep my self busy ever since this has started. I feel like if i don't do anything its just not right. I tried new sports and its just not enough for me. Its very rare for me to feel lethargic and slow. I honestly don't know what is going on. I am trying to look on internet for what it might be but i so far have been unlucky.

i know exatcly what your going through i am 15 turning 16 and i had my first aniety attack the day after i did extacy. that was about a mounth and a half ago. i thought i had heart failure or something and for the past 6 weeks i have had dizzieness,nausea,a feeling of nothings real,i feel detached from myself,depressed. i currely went to the er lat week because i felt vertigo and i was presacribed Buspar. i didnt like the meds after 4 days because they made me feel drunk and like my brain is fried so i quit them cold turkey after using them for 4 days. the first day i didnt take them, i woke up with a rash/hive type a thing on my wrist and i have felt dizzy,numb,i feel like i have arthritis inmy fingers and toes and im over stressed thinking its a sighn of a sroke or something. i feel like i am going crazy most of the time and i rly want to take control of my anxiety disoder once and for alll but it seems to just wear me down and it gets worse

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person going through this right now. I am 20 years old and I've had this problem for a few weeks now. I read some of the threads on here and someone mentioned something about getting wisdom teeth pulled...well, I had all of mine pulled when I was 17 because I was getting really bad headaches, but now the headaches are back. The same type...it literally hurts my whole face and my whole head pretty much. It makes my jaw hurt and I get really disoriented and dizzy. The only way I know how to explain how I feel and what I feel like....is that it feels like I just took a pill that makes you all loopy. I feel really disconnected with everything around me. I just feel really out of it, if that makes sense. I do not have anxiety what-so-ever, so I don't think it has anything to do with that, but I do have a passing out condition. And sometimes when my headaches get really bad, it makes me pass out. I had bronchitis and a sinus infection about a month ago and I wanted to sleep ALL the time. Though I am over my sickness, the want and need to sleep is still there. I have a hard time getting going in the morning too. Even if I just slept 10 hours, I wake up really tired and most days with a huge headache that won't go away. I've been having a lot of memory loss too. I just find this very odd considering I am normally really bubbly and happy. I just feel like a blob now :/ I thought maybe I was dehydrated? I have researched a number of different possibilities and found nothing!

I'm 30 years old and have always been a picture of health. Im not really physically active, but Im normal wieght and everything else. I have been experiencing a mild persistent headache for several weeks now. I attributed it to a bad habit in which I crack my neck a lot, but lately Im not so sure. Last week at work, the headache suddenly became a migraine and I started to feel dizzy. Even sitting at my desk, I felt like passing out. I took an Aleve and I was feeling better since then. I too thought it was dehydration, but Im more concerned now becuase there is always a dull uncomfort "somewhere" in my head. I cant really place it other than that it is on the right side. I cant tell if it's a throat thing or nasal thing or even a neck thing. It's lmost like a general pressure between my face and back of my head or neck. Very strange sensation. Things for me to consider, I guess:
1. Im 30... maybe the spring weather change is the issue? Havent we all heard grandparents at one point complaining about season changes affecting thier bodies in some way?
2. My wife tells me the problem is just my pillow. I love my pillow, but she says its likely the cause of neck strain even though I feel fine in the morning when I get up.
3. I wear glasses and havent gotten a presciption updated in a a few years. I also stare at a computer screen all day and play a lot of video games at home. Perhaps this is all just eye-strain even though my eyes feel fine?
4. I used to smoke cigarettes in high school, quit years ago, but I smoke pot once and a while still. I dont want to rule anything out at this point.
5. I dont get enough sleep. I stay up late and get up early. This could be causing wear and tear as well.

My wife scheduled a doctor's appointmemt foe me because she was tired of me complaining and worrying about it. Ill try to post if there is something more serious to be wary of.

In response to posted by guest 3-30.... Good idea going to the dr. did you get results? I'm 38 and I am experiencing dizziness, nausea, sinus pressure, terrible headache, irritated eyes-light sensitivity, as well, and even back pain. I sorta have trouble thinking --almost like its too taxing on my brain to really really think about something and I frequently feel tired/drained. My symptoms started just this week! Yuk. I, too, do not sleep enough...thought I could be dehydrated because I don't eat enough (I'm a first-time mom and am so concerned with my child's health that I neglect my own. It's common in moms, apparently.). I make three meals and two snacks per day for my daughter, but often forget to feed myself! Stuuuuuuppppid! I smoked in HS as well, smoke pot like once every three months (no I did NOT smoke while pregnant) I do not drink alcohol. I haven't had my eye exam in several years either. Aaannnddd I have developed allergies. Yaaayy me. :-(. Ssooo in my research I have found all the symptoms can be an indication of numerous ailments -- some crazy mouth joint disease, latex allergy, diabetes, low or high blood pressure...the list goes on. so now that I am good and freaked-out...convinced I have some major issue...I am going to see a dr, have some blood work done, get an eye exam ---stat!! Just wanted you to know you're not alone and this junk is no fun. I'm interested to hear more about your dr visit, if you would share? I wish you health and happiness!

Im glad you asked. It's funny when people dont respond to these types of posts. "Did Ithis guy just die or what!?" To be honest, from the time my Dr visit was scheduled to the time that I went to see him, the symptoms had (by that time) recently ceased. The dr told me that if they return, that I should come back to see him and they would perform a cat scan to check for problems, but that headaches could be the result of many things. Since the problem went away with time for me, I chose not to pursue the matter, but I did ask for some blood work to be done. The results were fine all around.
Today, the headaches havent returned since that time and it's been about 2 years or so. That's not to say Im the picture of health now as I have some minor depression issues stemming from being a new dad and some lack of sleep and attention from my wife, but I feel pretty good physically. I think that when I was having these issues, it was around Summer-time and I was not drinking enough water and putting a lot of pressure on myself with a new job and finishing a maor project in the house. I wish I could have been of more help, but hopefully that soothes your fears about what it might be.

Hi everyone,

I'm a 30 yo male, not over weighted.
I used to have exactly the same symptoms, headaches, panic attacks, dizziness, feeling I was going to pass out any time.
I did many tests, urine, blood, blood pressure... They even checked my heart and I got an MRI. And the doctors never found anything.
I was feeling miserable, couldn't work properly, couldn't go out, I was feeling so weak and tired all the time.

So I changed my lifestyle, and since then, I got much better, and I don't experience those symptoms anymore.

1 - First I quit smoking. It was easy as every cigaret made me feel dizzy back then.
And i quit drinking alcohol at the same time.
2 - Then I started sleeping, waking up and eating at regular times.
Waking up at 6AM, lunch at 12, dinner at 7PM and bed at 10PM, every single day.
3 - I increased my vitamin intake by drinking fruit juice and milk every single morning.
4 - The last thing I changed was that I started exercising at least 3 times a week as I noticed I was feeling so much better after sport. I started taekwondo. During the first lessons, I happened to feel dizzy, but as the days passed, the dizziness simply disappeared

Today I'm feeling incredibly good, I feel like I could take on the world!

So try this out. If it worked for me, I'm sure it could work for you too. What do you have to lose anyway?

Health is the greatest investment you could ever make!

I've had all the same symtoms for the past 4 yrs nearly, all my tests come bck normal, but I still think its not what I've been diagnosed with(ANXIETY)..

One day I was ok the nxt severe attacks with all these symtoms, its very scary, I never panic about anything, but the dr's say Anxiety Disorders can hit any1 out of the blue, I was 41 when I first got mine.

Before when poeople spoke about this I would hav a laugh about it and tell them to wake up, but when you actually get them yourself its a different story, I don't wish them on my worst enemy