Hiya im a girl and i masterbate using the shower head i just let the water massage my clit but then my vagina starts to throb and it feels really good what does the throbbing mean.am i cumming or what.also it the good feelig and the throbbing doesent last very long and i cant do it again after in the same day and i dont cum from using my finger or anything so can you give me some masterbation methods and dont suggest vibrators or objects like that plz because i cant get them.PLZZZZZZZZZZ REPLY BACK FAST.

WHAT DOES THE THROBBING MEAN

The orgasm itself begins with strong muscle contractions. These contractions can be finished within four seconds or last up to about 15 seconds

i do that too. i dont think it means anything bad but do you think its bad for our health in some way cuz so much water gets in there.

***Moderator's edit:  The problem is not getting water on your genitals... the concern is the pressure that water forced up your reproductive tract. Think about a water balloon when the hose or faucet it turned on... it pops!   You don't want to FORCE water in you, but just splashing off you or running off your genitals is fine.***

if water gets in - it will come out...

Using water is not bad for you, as long as you don't actually put the shower head inside you.

The throbbing is really just a sign that your body is enjoying it, it's probably leading up to an orgasm and if you keep going, you will eventually orgasm. You will know when you orgasm as it is quite an intense feeling.

Hi

This is quite a normal way for you to get yourself off. The throbbing you are talking about means that you will come eventually...try varying the intensity of the water, or the heat of the water...dont go too hot though.

The water going inside you isnt a problem, but make sure it isnt going into you too quickly or with force.

One word of caution, if you rely only on this method it may mean that you find it harder to come other ways, i.e using your fingers. Sometimes your clit can become desensitised and you can only come through more rough techniques.

I would suggest doing it in the shower less frequently and learn to come using your fingers and lube, also rubbing your breasts and nipples while you use your fingers is great and will make the sensation even nicer.

Play around...there is no right or wrong way, just find out what works for you and enjoy yourself.

Guest wrote:

:?
YOU ARE ALL WAY TOO YOUNG TO BE WORRIED ABOUT WORDS YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL & PROBABLY CANNOT PRONOUNCE YET!

**words of wisdom - IF YOU CAN'T SPELL THE WORD, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT

***words of wisdom II - - Confucius say - "IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO SET THE TABLE YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO PASS THE MEAT!"

****words of wisdom III -- --"hearted" IS CORRECT. WOW I'M GLAD THIS GENIUS MADE SURE YOU DON'T PUT THE SHOWER HEAD INSIDE YOU! COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE THAT IGNORANT? I SUPPOSE SO.

Listen, the above was to stress a point. If you are not comfortable talking with your parents about sex, fine. That is normal. BUT TALK TO SOMEBODY NOW! THE SCHOOL NURSE PERHAPS? OR CALL DR. LAURA! THE LAST THING WE NEED IS A BUNCH OF ILLITERATE KIDS, WITH SHOWER HEADS STUCK UP THEIR TWATS, RUNNING AROUND MASTER-BATING?!??!? (IT'S SPELLED "MASTURBATING" BY THE WAY)...

...AND IT'S COMPLETELY NATURAL. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS AT 15(A LIE -NO WAY YOU ARE 15. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY BETWEEN 11-13 AT BEST!) THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT YET!

Sincerely,

Rosie O'

8) :?

im 14 and i can spell masterbate, but i like to spell it masterbate, i know its wrong but its easier, i'm lazy i know it, you shouldn't yell on the computer, you should use your online voice, ****, 15 year olds can ask these questions, hell anyone can ask these questions, you should just stay off this site if you're going to tell people that they can't ask questions!

Guest wrote:

i do that too. i don't think it means anything bad but do you think its bad for our health in some way cuz so much water gets in there?

Many women (and guys for that matter) use a stream of water, or the shower to pleasure themselves. There is nothing wrong with it.

However, there is a danger if you position the head or jet so that water is FORCED up the vagina. That can be VERY dangerous to your health. ***Moderator's edit:  The problem is not getting water on your genitals... the concern is the pressure that water might be forced up your reproductive tract. Think about a water balloon when the hose or faucet it turned on  too long... it pops!   You don't want to FORCE water in you, but just splashing off you or running off your genitals is fine.***

It's alright to ask these questions, but not alright to attack others for asking.

Some responses to this online arguement have been deleted. But I've left a few because they have legitimate points. Any posting that is mainly insults or attacks will be dealt with accordingly.

Can I just say you guys are all
wrong!

Your vigina throbbing is the muscels trying to pull the sperm to the egg.
No an orgasim, not cumming, it's totally natural, some days you feel it and others you don't!

Word from the wise
don't answer questions you yourself don't know!

whoever that guest was that is rude it does not matter what age you start!!!!!!!!!!
if that is what makes her feel happy then why not do it

that is very unfair on the writer of this post if you don't feel comfortable with the young ages including me doing it then you should stay off this site!!!!!!!!!!
the throbbing is a normal thing
it happens to me to and it is fine to feel good about it ;)
use an electric toothbrush on your clit it feels great i am also to young to have a toy or a  vibrator,
also use ice while your finger is in your vagina rub the ice around anywhere it feels great, rub iuce on your boobs while having a clean round ended hair brush going in and out!! i love this feeling, imagine yourself with someone your fantasy while having high jet water running on you then feel and play as much as you want!!!
i am 13 and love to feel myself anytime its normal and is a natural pain reliever for period cramps it can also promote and regulate blood flow
enjoy !!

She was under a faucet. What sperm?

But your body cant pull the sperm cell if there is no sperm cell. We arent talkinq about Havinq sex with someone. Were talkinq about masterbation. Thers a difference

I stated masturbating when I was actually 7 or 8. I didn't know I was doing it. I just rub up on the arm of a couch or wraped a blanket around my leg and rubbed on that. I am now 20 almost 21, and have done everything there is to with masturbateing. And there is absolutly nothing wrong with it. And no it doesn't nesasarily mean just because you do it young you will have sex young. It actually helped me to wait until I was 18. What colemc said is good until you can get a vibrator. But as well as others said you don't want to do it to often because when you finally do have sex you may not cum because it needs the harder stuff. That's my problem now. Just only use it like 2 maybe 3 times a weeks and use your fingers every other time. With you fingers I know myself I didn't get off going in and out. It felt good but I couldn't get off. I had to focus on the clit. Take your index finger and your middle finger and do slow circles on just the clit. As your doing that thinl about somthing that turns you on. Or watch porn if your able. And then as you get more into it go a little faster. And keep doing that. When you start to feeel really got and feel like its to intense keep going. Don't stop. You will know what it came. And after you do hit that high climax it will slowly go away and then you rubbing it feels very different and again you will know.

why not you have a fun with your partner sex never stisfied through mastubate. The best thing you will came to me and I will make you cummings and you wil fill better without intercourse.

Seen to be helpfull partner

My vigina does the same thing.....maybe we r having an orgasim or idk....plz tell me how old u r and im 11