HELLO,

i am a 23 yr old female with an extream headache. ive had a headache for going on 2 months strong! i also have double vison along with my head aches my eyes hurt. ive taken anything from tylonel to hydromorphone.. ive also tryed topermate and lasix and acetomidmide. nothing and i mean nothing is working i go to bed with a headache and wake up from one. i have ice on my head 50- 60 % of my day and would give anything for this to go away.... my dr is going to try botox because hes heard good things about it so i hope it works but in the mean time anyone have anything that helped there headaches! PLEASE anything would be appreciated! thanks

have you tried closing your eyes and massaging the sides of your head...

advil is stronger than tylonel maybe that can help

ask your doctor for pain medication he should be able to give you something for migraines and thats probably what you have!

Hope you get better! 

thank you for you reply and the tip.. i have been on many pain meds and nothing helps.. im on morphine and that doesnt even take my headache away..

your welcome
ask your doctor to prescribe you relpax its the best migraine pain medication there is maybe that will help...