It's been a while since this first started, but I have been having headaches with a pain factor so high I cry. Asprin only helps to a mild extent.. before I get these headaches my eyes will begin to hurt and I`ll get a slight irritation in my nasal passage ( a slight burning/itching)..once all this happens my temples will throb. Lately my head has been hurting when I swallow and also when I am exposed to loud noise or extremely bright lights it worsens. Whenever I get involved in an activity that needs lots of energy and movement I find myself fighting a war within my head.(I am in a marching band and before we get on the field to perform my head might hurt only a little, but by the time I'm done marching and playing a five to ten minute long drill my head feels as if it is being drilled through.) Why is this? Also, if I take any medication for the headache it only subsides for a short period of time and returns with more pain. Can anyone recommend anything? Does anyone think this could be a result of my being in the marching band for so long (this is my 5th year)?

Hi there, I doubt that being in marching band is what has caused this issue. Have you consulted with a doctor? it definitely sounds like they're migraines but we'd have to figure out what the cause is and that is where the doctor would be able to help. Can you let me know how it goes? THanks!