Last 2 months been experiencing sharp headaches (doesn't last long, but reoccur), nausea, slight dizziness, light headedness. my neck/head feel like i'm being slightly starved for air (nbut not). Also I believe unrelated (they don't occur quite at the same time) I have tinitus, but several times a day the ringing (preceeded by a click) gets very loud , stops me in my tracks and then fades. I also get muscle aches which make me feel sour inside.

what is your diet like? When I became a vegetarian I started to suffer from these same symptoms. My doctor suggested that I cut caffeine and get new glasses. Tinitus can sometimes be an iron deficiency.

Get checked out, you may have lyme disease. All the symptoms, including the ringing in the ears point to it.

I was in the shower today and I became dizzy, there was a loud ringing in my ears, I felt like I was going to throw up, I was breathing heavily, it got to the point I thought I was going to pass out. I got out of the shower and sat on the floor for about ten minutes untill all the dizzyness went away. I don't know what happened! Help!

This same thing happened to me today. I was going to the bathroom and I felt like i was going to vomit, then a warm sensation came over me and I felt like I was going to pass out followed by a ringing in the ears. Did you ever find out any more information on what your problem is. It sounds similar to mine.

I've been off work 4 months with these symptoms ,lay most of the time so tired I can't hold my head up. I've been checked from head to toe With no luck in headed to a bigger hospital.