For a long time now I have been getting a headache everyday at the most but now for about a month I have been getting light headed and dizzy several times a day. Different people told me it sounds like a blood pressure problem but I am ot sure; also occasionally I get nauseas. Just wondering if these symptoms are related to HBP? Also the dizziness can come at any time- even while I am setting down. :-(

:-D Have you ever thought that maybe you are pregnant or stressed out. Sometimes these would be the signs of either pregnancy or stress. So, to rule the latter out take a pregnancy test.

do u still have these headaches?

I'm not trivialising what you're going through, because I'm experiencing similar symptoms,... but by any chance have you had your eyes checked?

I got my eyes checked and they are fine. I have been getting either sinus or tension headaches and having lightheadness spells for 2 months now. I have a doctors appointment in 3 days. Good Luck.

(They want me to have a cat scan of my sinuses)

Did u go to the doctor yet? I have been having some of the same problems. Just wondering what the doctor may have told you?

if you are female--have youe estrogen checked. all symptoms you are listing are for possible low or no
estrogen. you could also check for vertigo or migraines. stress and depression can also cause these symptons.

Have you tried any kind of medicine?You better try

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I've been dealing with this exact set of symptoms for about 2 years. My current set of doctors believe it is migraines. They adjusted my diet (search for migraine diet) and put me on a number of drugs (lamotrigine, gabapentin and bupropion.) It was all working for the first six weeks, but I'm back to where I was, but it's been hard to strictly maintain the diet. BUT it did work for a while, so you should talk to your doctor about headache specialists and go see a neurologist if you have insurance. I am also limited to no pain meds (tylenol, asprin, etc.) more than 2x per week.

i am experiencing the same issues now. i have had these symptoms for the past 3 months and every doctor i have been to has said different things ! and its really annoying and frustrating ! in my small town i have been to 3 different doctors and seen 2 natural healing people. but the last doctor i went to this afternoon told me to get my eyes checked !! why? is what i want to know ??