I have read just about everything there is about pregnancy but I just read something about if you have persistant headaches you might be pregnant? What the hell? But, onward... :-@I have had a persistant, head splitting, headache for like a week! Has anyone heard of this theory? Or experianced this??

i have headaches like them they are migraines can be made worse by light or movement i also have had a daughter when i was pregnant with her i was telling the doctors that i was pregnant and they were saying i wasn't. after weeks of them saying i wasn't i went to get a blood test and that finally came out positive if you are still feeling that you are pregnant then ask for a blood test to find out they are more accurate than any other test. otherwise mention to the doctor your headaches think you will find they are migraines and can be treated by tablets i have to take tablets for mine but if i don't they can last months. hope this advice helps one last thing when i was pregnant i knew myself that i was its not easy to explain why but its a natural mother instinct to instantly know when you are pregnant but don't believe all that you read online or in the news because you can never know who to trust these days i suggest you seek medical help so you know for certain whats going on with your body.