im 18, an me an my boyfriend been having unprotected sex since we been together but i never got pergo.two weeks ago now i had my period.and two days later i started spotting browinsh and light pink blood but i only see it when i wipe an very small clots come out i mean like little pebbles. i wear panty liner but i bearly mess them up .i have real bad cramps an my stomach they be so bad they wake me up some nights and durning the day they come an go just like my headaches but when then come they hit hard.i been having real bad mood swings since this started i take my fustration out mostly on my boyfriend i get mad a the smallest stuff he do. i took a pregnancy test it was neg. so i really dont know was going on in my body can yu plz help im desperate for an answer.

could be, take pregnancy test  

Could be implantation bleeding from what I have been researching, same thing is happening to me... plz take 2 minutes to read my situation...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what happened to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 23 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with severe headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyriod Glands were off balance, which could have been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert and other than that no new symptoms have appeared, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol).

I'm gonna have no choice but to continue the waiting game...i'm trying my hardest to tell myself i'm not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad! Keep me posted on what's going on with you, please :) The only symptoms I have are no period (of course) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden :(

Im 18 and currently have the Nexplanon but I've been having severe migraines that come and go but I've had them for 4 or 5 days now and its a week before my period but I'm cramping wi th small clots like pebbles and my belly hurts. Am I prego?