i am female, 21. i have for the past week been experiencing tingling in the left hand side of my face and in my left forearm. I am also experiencing headaches. all of the symptoms come and go throughout the day periodically. please help, all advice is appreciated. i'm petrified because my great grandma died from a brian tumour and im so scared its happening to me.

All in all i think you need to just go to the Doctor and have a basic check and tell them your symptoms

Hi Jessie,

It does not have to be a brain tumor. Depending on where these sensations are it could be a pinched nerve, a virus, or even bacterial infections (lyme disease for example).

If this has been going on for a week you should see your doctor.

Please post back and keep us updated.

Jessie,
I have had the same problems and thought the worst as well. It's well worth the price to invest the money into a CT Scan which insurance should cover permitting you have it. I have had the same thing got the scan and it turned out clean(thank god).
In the beginning not knowing what's going on is the worst part..I even started psyching myself out... I've seen the chiropractor as well as a ear nose throat doc.. But see a neurologist... Mine is thought to be anxiety related... Do you have anxiety or lots of stress. Sometimes the thoughts of this irregular feeling makes you feel overwhelming excited or depressed. So I would say some prayers get a ct scan and know that brain tumors are out there and god bless all those going thru it. But, not likely... don't fret see a doc and get a ct scan...
Best of Luck to you ..hope my experience helps you out.