I don't know why, but for the last 2 months I have been feeling really odd. I've always had tension headaches but about 2 months ago I started getting these on/off headaches that last around a minute or two and then disappear. Then I started getting more concerned when I started feeling like I "wasn't in this world" kind of feeling. I then started getting this sensation that the ground was moving.

I went to my GP and he said it was likely to be anxiety but he booked me in for a CT scan anyway. I had the scan and it came back fine. I calmed down after that. I got less headaches and the ground stopped moving. Then I started getting this head pressure. I can't explain it but it isn't pleasant. I googled my symptoms (I know, I know) and it was going on about brain tumours. Even though I keep telling myself that I don't have one, my mind can't believe it and stop worrying. I've had anxiety for about 2 years but I've never had this head pressure or ground moving sensation. I keep thinking, "Oh no, maybe the doctor lied to me about my results". I know I'm shooting myself in the foot but I don't know why!!!!!

Can someone please help or relate? I just want this over. I don't know what to do with myself anymore - I just can't stop worrying. I just hope to God that it isn't a brain tumour.

BTW, other symptoms I've had include extra tiredness, sometimes headaches when I bend over,, sharp pains in the head and earaches.