Hi, I am 39 years old male and I always loved spicy food. Unfortunately several months ago I have noticed discomfort and pain in my abdomen. After several days I decided to visit my doctor and after few examinations he told me that I am suffering from stomach ulcer. He also prescribed me Pepcid. I would like to know if Pepcid may heal stomach and duodenal ulcer.

Hi, I am also using Pepcid for several months and I am very satisfied with this medication. I would like to tell you that Pepcid removed all discomfort which I experienced before I start to take it. Unfortunately it cant heal ulcers just to ease consequences of such disorder. I hope this info will help you.

[/col im maria im i want you to hepled me because last night im sufferring a terrible heartburn i feel tha something is stock to my throath and my food that im aking is not digesting can you help me what to do. thanks maria