how much weight loss is normal with an ulcer?! please help!

Well, all I can tell you is what happened to me when I had an ulcer. First of all, there is a difference in symptoms between ulcers placed in stomach, duodenum or small intestine. But how much weight will you lose when you have an ulcer – I know the most about the stomach ones, because that is the one bothering me – depends on the exact place it is located. It can completely block the food passing from stomach to small Intestine and then there is very rapid, big weight loss. I’m still not getting over 100 pounds on little less than 2 feet.

did you get pain right after eating..im going for an ultrasound tomorrow and an endoscopy next thurs. im nervous though...last week i was getting really bad pains after eating lunch...the pain has slowed down a lot. My stomach would also burn with it..I upped my prilosec to twice a day and i have noticed an improvement...does this sound like an ulcer?

I lost 23 pounds and had serious neurological problems before they diagnosed me with two ulcers. Once on the medication, the pounds started coming back.