Hi hope you can help, ive been experiecing stomach pain as i eat, its a pulsing, cramping and i feel bloated, ive done upper gi test,
endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy, nothing shows up, im anemic (low iron) ive lost 14 pounds in a month and a half, and my doctor is
out of options, blood count is good other than yhe anemia

First of all, good thing is that all of these tests came up with nothing, I mean nothing that obvious. I had similar symptoms for years and haven’t thought much of it until I ended up having surgery because it turned out I had an ulcer. So, at least you are clear of something like that, your doctor couldn’t have missed ulcer, inflammation and other, worse changes in stomach tissue in all of the tests. It’s important to know how old are you and does all of this happens after you eat? Did your doctor give you any kind of treatment or recommendations? It would definitely help to try for a few days to avoid spicy, sour (lemon, even in drinks, and tomato) and heavy, fatty food, especially at night. This works for all kinds of GI disorders, mild and severe, and it definitely won’t hurt to find out if it’s your gastric system that is the main problem.

Hi thanks for your reply I am 43 years old and yes as soon as food hits my stomach, it could be a sandwich or a bowl of pasta, it does
not seeem to be certain types of food, my doctor gave me Prevacid because of my hiatis henia (forgot to mention that)but the meds seem to help somewhat,i do eat spicy foods so i will try not to eat them for a while, thanks for you input.