I know that everyone I talked to about stomach ulcer thinks that spicy food, alcohol etc. …are the most common reasons of stomach ulcer. However I found out recently that bacteria Helicobacter pylori are the most common reason for peptic ulcer. Can anyone tell me what typical symptoms of stomach ulcer are?

Symptoms of stomach ulcer include stomach pain, which comes and goes, occurs two- three hours after eating and it can be relived after eating…but also include: nausea, belching, fatigue, heart bum, vomiting, chest pain, loss of appetite and weight. Yes, you are right about H. pylori but it does not cause ulcer in every infected person.

It is true that infection by the bacterium helicobacter pylori is the major, but certainly not the only, cause of stomach ulcers. It is also correct to say that just because you are infected by it that you will defintely get stomach ulcers. But the link for those who feel they are displaying symptoms of having a stomach ulcer are very strong and should not be ignored.
Stomach ulcer symptoms vary from one person to another but include
Difficulty in swallowing or regurgitation
Persistent nausea and vomiting
Vomiting blood or vomit with the appearance of coffee grounds
Black or tar-like stools
Unintended weight loss
Anaemia (paleness and fatigue)
Sudden, severe and incapacitating abdominal pains

Have a look at the video on ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed for more information. It is worth noting that infection by helicobacter pylori is also associated with the development of some stomach cancers. :D

I have had a Endoscopic done this last week, found i have 2 Stomach Ulcers.
I have had stomach pain's, between my brest bone and belly, it feels like it goes thur to the back.
I feel full all the time. and it's not the spicey stuff because I have tested different food's.
I was told it's a STRESS Ulcer. who in this life time and with all the stress we ALL have dont have stress ulcer's.. They are healing and will go away. I just want to know why I cant have popcorn..LOL
I have a Bacterial Overgrowth in my stomach test done a yr ago and it came back I had a bacteria in my stomach I guess that never got cleared up. From what I have been reading the ulcers can be coming from the bacteria in my stomach. SO back to the drawing board's.