Hi im 21 years old Ive quit smoking for 6 weeks after 7 years, used to drink and do cocaine, cannabis and ecstacy but ive quit for about 6 months. Now im having all sorts of heart worries like palpitations my heart feels slow but with a hard beet, i have chest pains on the left side where my heart is, My heart is slower at night and in the morning ie under 60 BPM, I have cold hands and feet, Stomach pains, nausea, Feeling like i cant get a full breath of air and so yawn a lot also i shiver a lot. Im 5tf 10, do no excersise but 10 stone, eat healthy i also suffer from ankylosing sponylitis. Thanks

Hey everyone. You seem to have had quite a life concerning drug abuse and such. You are still too young and we might be talking about some kind of heart disease. It is quite possible that all that drug abusing left a mark in your body and if it did, it shouldn't be easy to get rid of. If any, you might have anemic cold feet and that would be a reward for you. But, what you should do now is to take all precautions and measures to get cured as soon as possible. Please, go to your doctor and let us know what he said.

My name is jamie and i to have simmilar symptoms. even though i am 17 a have the heart paalpitations difficulty breathing and even an off course heart beat... i would say that you should go to the doctor and check if it is your smocking or your past that is catching up or if u just have medical problems you where born with.. good luck

Hi my name is toby i'm 18 I have had and do still have those problems but I dident take the other drugs all I did was quit smoking after 5years and I quit drinking caffine after Being adicted to energy drinks and I went to the docters and got amitted to hospital and had loads of tests done and at the end of it came out all crear all it was/is is a panic disorder/panic attacks now I am fluoxitine to help with it and now I hardly ever have panic attacks. My advise would be to go to the docters.

aye im a 19yr old.. i fahve the same symptomes.. sometimes my heart beats so hard and fast it feels like i'm bouncing around... im not a heavy drinker and smoker, but i do try the ussual blunt or so.. i don't think it's my lungs, cause i have a huge breath capacity and rarely obtain shhortness of breath.. I seldom get these sharp and distinct pain just above my diagphram to the left.. it feels like someone stabbed me,, took the kinfe out and stabbed me again.. it got worse yesterday but 2day i'm fine.. except for the instantpain suffered from a bullet hit like pain threw my heart.. but yeah i'm still alive.. gona see the doctors next week or 2moro so hopefully i'm not as ill as i think i am.. %-)