I have this problem for several years and I can't find solution to it.
After almost every bigger meal I got these strong heartburn attacks. Sometimes they are really unpleasant.
I tried several remedies for it and some of them even worked but nothing could stop heartburn once for all.
So, I want to find out what finally is causing heartburn and is there any way for me to relieve my symptoms.
Thanks!

I can point you on some details about food digesting and possible causes of heartburn.
Before entering the stomach, food must pass through a tight muscle at the lower part of your esophagus called the lower esophageal sphincter.
This muscle prevents food from traveling backward into the esophagus.
You know that in your stomach is very strong acid. If your lower esophageal sphincter does not close completely, the lower part of your esophagus can be damaged by stomach acid.
There are some things you could do to relieve your symptoms.
If you are overweight, try to lose a few pounds. Avoid drinking too much alcohol and quit smoking.
The simplest ways to relieve the discomfort is to neutralize the acid with an antacid.