I was always thinking I am overweight but my friends told me I am normal. I found out there is a way to determine if person is too fat with height weight proportions. That is why I decided to post here and ask for answer. Can you tell me more about it and how could I calculate this number. I need to know should I control food intake or I am normal and health girl.

When designing races and creatures, there are two methods were used to determine proportions of height and weight. Those methods are BMI and the Cube-Square Law. Although they are used for different reasons, both methods estimate proportions of height and weight. Unfortunately, one of these methods has an important limitation that may interest others who enjoy issues of measurement. BMI is an acronym for Body Mass Index, and is used widely by hospitals, the healthcare field, fitness trainers, and a variety of occupations. This way to calculate height weight proportions are used each time it is needed to seek to determine a healthy proportion of height and weight. Specifically, the imperial version of BMI is weight in pounds / height in inches ^2) x 705. BMI has been criticized widely because this procedure does not take into account body build. Therefore, a fitness trainer may mistakenly tell their client that the client is slightly overweight according to their BMI, when in fact they are fit but have an athletic build. The Cube-Square Law comes from biology, physiology, and zoology textbooks, while BMI is mentioned in physiology textbooks. That is why different academic fields each support different methods for different reasons.