Why is my penis not growing? I am 14 and 6 1" 195. Am i fat if i have a big belly and thighs.I dont understand this.

Don't let the whole puberty nightmare get you down. You're really ahead of the game with your height. (Consider how the 5ft. 2 guy may be feeling when he stands next to you). Your concern at this time doesn't mean that other things wont start to grow. 14 is still really young. Look around...you might see short boys with very deep voices and vice versa :).....Puberty is an emotional time too, but it's not over for you. You will continue to grow physically until you are about 22 years old. I'm sure this problem can be frustrating and humiliating in the boy's locker room, but you'll survive, we all have. I raised two sons and I can tell you....it all comes together. It's your state of mind that matters. Be sure that every boy in that locker room has a "concern" about his body. The meanest ones have the biggest concerns. That's why they are so mean. Anyway, give your body time to come together. It may just be growing in a weird order of things. However, get a parent/guardian to take you to a pediatrician to be sure. I'm sure the doctor would be willing to speak to you privately about your concerns.

Everyone develops at different rates man... I mean I'm 15 years old and Only about 5'3 and I have one of the deepest voices of all my friends.. also that ive started puberty yet i havent lost all my baby teeth yet... we're all unqiue and all mature at different rates and time.. the best thing to do is relax and let puberty take its toll

Oberg12 has a point there. Everybody is different in it's own way. Puberty is the period of life where human body gets a lot of changes. Your body is still developing and in next few years you will notice many other changes. Like Oberg13 said he has a deepest voice from his peers. I think that there is nothing for you to get worried about.
If you have some more question feel free to ask.

I wouldn't worry about your weight either buddy, you're pretty tall and 195 isn't very heavy for that height at all... I mean my dad is 6'1 and he weighs 220 so dont worry about your weight.... and if you are highly concerned about your weight I'd suggest a healthier diet with more water, and more protein for muscle development... I must warn you though... If you should follow my suggestion and consume more protein don't become concerned, because you will gain more weight, because the mass of muscle is greater than the mass of fat, and if you've ever read a BMI (body mass index) chart it will give a suggested weight, but you cannot become concerned with that because if you have muscle the chart might state that you are overweight, but i see a difference, between overweight and overfat if you weigh more than the BMI indicates you should dont worry because you are likely 'overweight' but not overfat and you should really only be concerned about 195 punds at your height if you have any health concerns

Yes oberg12, it is good that you have made this observation. The mass of muscle is higher than mass of fat. And if you lose your fat that does not mean that you will lose your weight. And one other thing, what ever diet or exercises you do, take it slow, you can not expect a result in just few days. Do you play any sport?