My little girl Jessie is 12 years and 7 months old.
She weighs 105.5 lbs and is just over 5 foot tall ( 5'1/2)
Her BMI is 20.1 I think.
Can someone calculate her BMI and tell me if she is over weight ?
or if she is nearly over weight or just right ?
She doesn't look overweight at all she's quite skinny but i'm not sire because she's quite heavy .
thanks

according to the chart she is underweight.

A 12 year and 7 months old (female) child who is 105.5 pounds and is 5 feet and 2 inches tall has a body mass index of 19.3,which is at the 61th percentile, so she is good for her age. You can go onto google and type in BMI childrens calculator. And you can type in her stuff and see for yourself. I hope this helps you out. But your child could be over weight if her BMI is in the 95 percentile for her age. She would be underweight if her percentile was in the teens or below. So she is perfect weight no more or less.

I didn't realize there was a difference for a child versus adult thank you for the info as well.

Oh no problem I like doing my research so I can give an accurate, sensible answer to someone. I would like someone to do the same for me. You learn alot on here after a while. lol Just trying to help out!!!! :-D