Hi, I am hoping that somebody knows it. I am 19 years old, and I am 59kg and 157high. What is a proper weight for my age and height? I would like to be in good shape. Please help me. Do I need to lose some weight?

Ah I had that problem “What’s proper weight for my height “for years. I have had a weight problem my whole life. In past 2 years I have lost 60lbs and I have kept it off. I find the mistake people make is that they diet. You have to change your lifestyle, well you can't change what you eat lose the weight and then go back to your old habits. I don’t think you should be worried about numbers. Just how you feel and if you think you do.

You need to check if your BMI is healthy. Your weight in Kg divided by your height in cms squared. Your BMI is 23. A BMI between 20 and 25 is healthy. Dont stress you are great. I have had an esting disorder for ten years, if your weight is healthy dont mess with it. If you are uncomfortable do some walking and sit ups so you can tone up a bit.

Height Weight Chart for Man

* The ideal weight for man with height 5'3" varies from 127 to 151 pounds.
* The most appropriate weight for man with height 5'5" must lie between 131 to 159 pounds.
* The weight for man with height 5'7" varies from 135 to 167 pounds.