I am 17 years old.My height only 5 feet.I am much worried about my height.Plz tell me some exercise.

I would recommend you to start hanging on monkey bars. Well, for a teen they arent really monkey bars, but get a rod made of strong material such as iron or something and have it inserted somewhere in your house like in the lawn. Everyday, whenever you are free or in the mood for exercise... hang on to it.

Make sure that when u hang, ur feet are above the ground and this does make a difference in height. 

I am little healthy person.My weight is 58 kg.And my height is 5 feet.Plz tell me about this.

You should do daily exercises such as the bicycle crunch, and push ups etc. which you can find on google and read about them to reduce your weight. Also, calculate ur BMI (body mass index) and see if u fall in the normal category according to ur weight. Google it plz to calculate ur BMI and according to ur weight if u are short, then lose weight and use above method i told u to increase ur height. :) 

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/BMI/bmicalc.htm

you can calculate the bmi here!

My other major problem is I look a small boy instead of a proper boy.I have small mustache.Plz tell me some advice about this.....

Well, we all grow differently. I remember that all of my friends had full beards while i almost had no hair on my face. Don't worry about it, it will grow. Later you will regret your wish. It's really annoying to shave it every now and then.

Some guys dont have facial hair. It is not a very serious problem and learn to love yourself the way you are. However, if u are concerned about ur body structure, u can work out to shape it a little in a muscular form ..