Umm hi I'm thirteen, five foot three and weigh 112 pounds. I am fairly active, but I have an extreme sweet tooth. I know that everybody is different but I don't know whether I need to lose weight or not, if I do, how can I? I know I have a fair bit of muscle but surely that can't be my entire weight.

Go and check out your BMI on a Body Max Index Chart! You're a little young so it might not be entirely accurate, but if that's your adult weight(over 18) then you're totally fine! You're within a normal range for your height - not overweight or underweight - which is exactly what you want to aim for. If you want to lose weight, consult a doctor first because you're within a good range and wouldn't want to do anything drastic. I think you're fine and I'm sure others would too. Just remember you're beautiful no matter what. :) Best of Luck!

*Body Mass Index not max oops!