Im super fat I weight 130lb and I tried many diet ways , I even tried to only drink water for a week , but it didn't work any advise ? Please reply quickly

130 doesn't sound that bad to me, but if I were you, I'd try biking to different places for transportation. Most of the time.

Hi, yeah 130 pounds does not sound fat. You can calculate your Body Mass Index and check if you are fat or not. You just enter your height and weight and it tells you what is your BMI. Then you can look up on the range where your BMI fits in, it can tell you if you are underweight, normal weight, overweight, and obese. This way you can know for sure whether you need to lose weight or not.

On the other hand , if you still think that you need to lose weight have in mind that losing weight is a long term process. The best and the fastest way to lose it if you engage in physical activity. Don't go on a diet and do not take any diet pills. Just exercise and keep eating the same and you will definitely lose weight. Hope this helps

Sounds not good. Only water will not not work. You have to do other things too. Weight losing not aneasy task. You have to work on it and two basically things those can help you diet and exercise both. Avoid the junk and out side oily food. Eat more green vegetables rather than outside food. Start doing exercise too it will really help you in good manner.

130 lbs weight is not bad. I think you are nor over weight. But If you feel you gain fat or overweight then control on your diet and just drink water is not solution to lose weight. You should need to avoid junk foods and eat just healthy foods. Start exercise to maintain your weight. I think you should not lose your more weight. You just do exercises to maintain this weight.