my friende is pregnant but she doesnt want to tell her parents about it,
she would want to perform abortion at home but without medicine or surgery.

That is not possible, I am sorry.

Parental consent is not required for abortion, as you can easily BYPASS parental consent laws.

Local abortion clinics would be able to help explain this to you, or I can explain further if you like.

Hi....!!!!!!!! Im 24y/o..I had home abortion(5weeks pregnancy) 4 months ago at this year just using CYTOTEC 4pills vaginally and 5pills orally actually, i done it 2times first took on may'5 but the drugs i took was useless because nothing was happened and secondly took was on may'25 and succed.I experience Diarrhea during that time and ofcourse lower abdominal pain.I had bleeding for about 2weeks only with fever and flu....my period was came normal(2days only everytime i have meanstrition) something it dont have side effect to me the procedure i did..I start to had sex(withdrawal)after i stop bleeding for 2months.Now i wondering why im not getting pregnant (september'4 my period came) that on August 14 started to having sex(unprotected sex) till now? I felt pelvic pain both and lower abdominal pain(seems pain if my cycle coming) then feeling urinate(every maximum of 30seconds) these are the symptoms i feel after my last period.I bougth HCG TEST but negative result. I never go to any healthcare for check'up my body untilnow.. PLEASE anyone have experience....? thanks,

Could you please tell me how bad the pain was with the medical abortion. How long does it actually take

The pain is not that bad, they feel like some serious period cramps, or the cramps you get when you have to go poop really bad and can't.
The procedure takes about 30 minutes, 20 minutes of that time is setting up. 10 minutes and it's over, maybe less.

when i had a medication abortion, i took the pills and then almost right after i started getting REALLY bad cramps. i was in so much pain. then, about half an hour after that, i started to bleed and the cramping was over. i bled for about 5 days heavily, and then it stopped. off and on for the next week i was bleeding pretty lightly and had an occasional clot and brownish discharge (old blood). i just started bleeding again pretty heavily and im not sure if this is normal or not. but, from what i've heard it is normal to bleed for up to a month after medication abortion.

where do we get these home abortion pills from in karachi? i need an urgent reply, please. do we HAVE to go to a doctor or we can do it by ourselves?

Honestly, you shouldn't let your friend do this. She could end up hurting herself. Instead of abortion, take your friend to see your local crisis pregnancy center. They have councilors there who can talk to your friend about her options and help her find one that works for her. They also provide free ultra sounds. Finally, I think it would be best if you told your helped your friend to talk to her parents about this and, if her parents are abusive, help her to get away from her parents and talk to another adult you trust (if you look up Child Help, they help children and teens get out of abusive situations.) I know it sounds scary, but  sometimes parents can respond positively to situations like this.

Honestly, your odds of aborting in Pakistan are pretty slim. If you are able to leave the county, do it. Once you are out, look for a crisis pregnancy center. It's not an abortion clinic, but they provide free ultra sounds and they advise pregnant women on their options.