Well for starters, I am pretty sure I am pregnant. Yes, as much as I would like to freak out, I'm trying to stay calm. I'm 17.
I live in Indiana, and know that I can get a judicial bypass, but I live 30 minutes from Chicago. In Illinois you don't need any parental consent or a judicial bypass.
Is it legal for me to just drive to IL to get an abortion or do I have to be a resident for a certain amount of time before I can go there?
Please answer if you have any help as soon as you can.
Thanks.

I don’t know how long you are pregnant, but if you already decided to have an abortion, you can’t wait much longer because procedure gets more dangerous the further you are pregnant. As far as having an abortion in state that doesn’t require parental consent, legally abortion clinic has no right to require your home address but they are definitely going to know where are you from so it might be a problem. I would suggest that you simply pick up the phone and call a few abortion clinics in Chicago and ask around. That is the only way to know for sure.

i know this must get annoying but have you thought out all your options? Why do you feel an abortion is the best option for you?