My boyfriend and I had some sexy time last August 29 and we got carried away, but he didn't enter his penis inside me. We just rubbed our genitals together. 4-5 days after I experienced sore breast for a week and my abdomen became bloated. I got really scared because i know that those are some symptoms of pregnancy and we're not yet ready for that. We're still young and we couldn't buy pregnancy test because of embarrassment. I know that it is our fault and we've learned our lesson. So after that week I got my period 2 days early which lasted for 7 days. The first 2 days made me fill my heavy duty pads. But I'm still scared because I've read that some women could still experience bleeding like a normal period while being pregnant. Aaaand my abdomen is still big..well..not that big though. Could I be pregnant? Oh and by the way before our sexy time I do pushups, squats etc. that I eventually stop after a week. Could this be the reason of my not-so-big abdomen? Enlighten me please. And no rude comments :( please help. I'm expecting my period to come by the 10th of october..and now im experiencing light abdominal cramps and i've been having this white milky discharge..Could this be a pregnancy symptom? Or just pms? And if it's not pregnancy. What could be the reason of my distended abdomen? And how to make it back to normal?

My parents and some of my friends said that I'm getting thinner. Even though I'm eating a lot. These past few days i also experienced stomachaches. I also pee a lot even without drinking any liquid but i haven't felt nauseated (well, once, but that was last month before i have my period) and also, I've been moody. Educate me.

so how old are you

I'm just seventeen yrs old..

r u sexually active

No, I haven't had a penis penetrated in me. It is my first time doing that rubbing of genitals thing. If that is considered virgin. Then yes, I might say that I am virgin.

of course if you didnt get penetrated by a penis yet i consider you a virgin then do you rub your clit or finger your self

Yes but rarely

do you know how exactly to do it?

Yes. I think so.

you think so ? do you orgasm?

If it's only me. Not really

so your not getting a lot of stimulation by your self ?do you like doing it by yourself/

No.

Sometimes. There's this fear that i might lose my virginity while doing that.

but your only going to rub your clit which is outside your vagina hole your not going to stick your fingers in your vagina