hi, I'm 16 years old and I've been wanting to know this for a while now

Here's a diagram of what I can do basically while pulling down the foreskin flacid

one side is basically attached to the head but the other is free to do whatever it pleases. What is this? I'm afraid to approach my parents because they're really strict and I'm afraid of what their response will be, and if they'll look at me differently.

Sorry about being such a puss, but yeah ... i've never had to talk about this before.

As for being erect, I can only pull it down half an inch or so.

im 16 also and have a similar problem i can fully retract when flacid, and nearly all the way when erect (ive been trying stretching techniques for a fortnight with hardley any success) although it hurts a little and i have to pull down very slowly when erect, it is very tight.

Need to get circmised >:(

As it happens i am also 16 and have been worrying about something very similar for quite some time. What were the odds of that! In my case, the skin is quite tight at the front of the penis and i can't pull it back very far at all. It just starts to hurt when I try and i don't want to do any damage. I can't bring it back behind the head of the penis at all, which i think is called the glans or something. Ps. I am also afraid to approach my parents as I don't exactly want to go up and say ''Here look, I think my penis is broken''. %-)

Hi, I'm 18, and I think I had this problem as a kid.
I saw a doctor who did it for me, and i remember it hurt so much.
They told me to manually stretch the skin but after that i was so afraid of causing myself so much pain again.

I've been reading up on it, because, i haven't been able to really do much with it and i heard that just carefully washing around the skin while pulling back as far as you can without forcing the skin works. I'm trying it now, so we'll see.