%-)Hi im a 15 year old and my period has been laye for a coupe weeks after had relastionships with my rx boyfriend and i might be pregnant im thinking of abortion but im scared to tell my parents and i have no clue what to do i know if i am pregnantbmy baby doesnt desrve it but i m just not ready and the dad he sais he cares but he messes around with other girls  and i want to have an abortion what should i do

Hi Cant,

First, find out IF you are pregnant.  Take a home test or visit a clinic.  Sometimes you can just be late.

If you are then you're likely going to need to tell your parents.  If MANY locations you need their permission since you are a minor.

One step at a time.

Is there another adult you can talk to?  To help you find out if you really are pregnant?

yes first find out !!and sweetheart tell your parents and give that sweet life a good home give it up for adaption or let parents raise it as a sibling if they will allow you to keep the baby but plz think about it before you end its life!! he or she loves you!!! and your going to hate yourself later if you do this!!! ill pray for you!!