Hi ...

I'm 11 and my boyfriend is 12. we have been going out for 2-3 months now. We love, cherish and trust eachother lots and are not afraid of people to know about our relationship.

I think i should let him touch my breasts but with clothing over like a tee - shirt or jumper. they're reasonly big for my age. Should i ??? Is it right to?

I need your help, what should i do? Thanks for any replys 

pixie.chick x

Ahhh - to  be 11 or 12 again :-) Hormones just going off like fireworks on the forth of July. I can't really be the judge of what you should or should not do, I think this subject would be best discussed with a parent or other "close" adult in your life.

I can tell you that what ever you do, remember to do it under your own will and use protection.

Hmm... I'm a year older than you and haven't got a boyfriend. Yeah I'm pretty annoyed cuz my friends have guys and I have no one. I want a guy that loves but is also hot! How do you start a 'will you go out with me' sentence or get them to ask you. (I'm a girl). Help!

I remember when I was your age...hahaha. You need to remember one thing - we guys fear rejection badly at that age, so it is easier to not ask a girl out then to face the rejection from her.

As for how to start a 'will you go out with me' sentence...that's it right there - no other way to ask it?

If you have to ask the question, the answer is always going to be "no" or "don't". Only you can decide what you should be doing. You know your parents and any other grownups are going to tell you NO/DON'T.

On the other hand we all have to decide things like that for ourselves because we certainly don't do what they tell us to all the time when we're young.

I know my parents would have been mortified if they had known about the "show and tell" and touchy feely games me and the neighbor girls used to play.We knew an awful lot more about each other's bodies than they would have been comfortable with.

So you really have to decide for yourself how much exploring you want to do.

im agreeing with njoynlife....

Don't worry about it I wouldn't!