helli my name is Joana I am 43yrs old. I have always had a regular period that last 25-28days.
I have been trying to get pregnant for the last three years with no sucess however this time I am late for2weeks from my period. I have all the symtoms of pregnancy; Nevertheless I went to the doctor and she told me the test shows negative she asked me to wait couple of days. what can it be and how occurate is Urine test.

They can do a blood test that is a little better than a urine test. If it is your first pregnancy your body might not be producing enough horomone to cause a positive urine test. One way for the test to be a little more accurate is to take it first thing in the morning! Good luck!

hello I have taken the blood work and it came negative. I am still missing my period for a month and 20days now. could the blood test be wrong and if its not what is wrong with my system.

no test sadly is 100% so there is always a possibility.. i also hate to say this but maybe you started going thru menopause either way talk to your dr I wish you the best of luck

hello its almost two month since I havent had my period. I feel nausea, tired and crambs,back pain. the blood work came back negative and I dont know what else to think you sujested that it might be menapause what are the symtoms of menapause.

My last period was Aug 4 til Aug 10 ever since I havent had any period. My plood work came back negative. I feel nausea crams and back pain I feel also very tired. I dont have hot flush or anything else that menapuase symtoms I wanna know what could it be. my doctor said wait for another month and half I need to get some unswr if you can help me

here are some symptoms of menopause some people have some others have most...
Hot flashes, flushes, night sweats and/or cold flashes, clammy feeling
Irregular heart beat
Irritability
Mood swings, sudden tears
Trouble sleeping through the night (with or without night sweats)
Irregular periods; shorter, lighter periods; heavier periods, flooding; phantom periods, shorter cycles, longer cycles
Loss of libido
Dry vagina
Crashing fatigue
Anxiety, feeling ill at ease
Feelings of dread, apprehension, doom
Difficulty concentrating, disorientation, mental confusion
Disturbing memory lapses
Incontinence, especially upon sneezing, laughing; urge incontinence (see note)
Itchy, crawly skin
Aching, sore joints, muscles and tendons
Increased tension in muscles
Breast tenderness
Headache change: increase or decrease
Gastrointestinal distress, indigestion, flatulence, gas pain, nausea
Sudden bouts of bloat
Depression
Exacerbation of existing conditions
Increase in allergies
Weight gain
Hair loss or thinning, head, pubic, or whole body; increase in facial hair
Dizziness, light-headedness, episodes of loss of balance
Changes in body odor
Electric shock sensation under the skin and in the head
Tingling in the extremities
Gum problems, increased bleeding
Burning tongue, burning roof of mouth, bad taste in mouth, change in breath odor
Osteoporosis (after several years)
Changes in fingernails: softer, crack or break easier
Tinnitus: ringing in ears, bells, 'whooshing,' buzzing etc.

hello again I went to my family doctor yesterday and she told me eventhought my test showed negative they did other test before three months ago and it showed that I am not even close to have manapause. this what is bathering me I dont have any of the symtoms that you have mentioned she also said the reason of back pain could be the blowing of my stomach because the period is not comming if I am not pregnant I should be having my period she asked me to wait for another month.

I have NEVER heard of a test that can detect when menopause is going to happen. To effectively even figure out hormone levels you HAVE to go into the doctor's office everyday for blood work. There isn't a way to detect menopause. So, you could be in the early stages if they says you are not pregnant. You might want to find another doctor!