hello
i ovulated on sept. 1-2 and i had sex on sept 2 and again on sept.4 my last period was on august 18 so my period for september is not yet due for another week and a half. i had sex again this wed (sept 6) and while having sex noticed light pinkish blood. immediately after intercourse i noticed the pinkish light blood again but only when i wiped and then it was gone. i had sex again today thursday and there is no sign of blood. however, i started cramping very slightly. could i be pregnant and the blood is a sign of implantation bleeding or is my period here very early? i do tend to have irregular periods but not where it disappears for months, could it also be an abrasion in my vaginal wall and if so then why didnt i bleed everytime we had sex?? please help me, as i have been trying to get pregnant for about seven months now....much thanks! :-D

If you didn't cum then no she won't be but if you did and didn't wear protection then there's a slight chance she could be but you won't know for a few weeks. Remember having sex in water doesn't lower the risk of pregnancy