Hi . I am 13 nearly 14 i hav had pubic hair for about 6 months but i noticed that i had little white blotches scatterd all over my penis. They dont hurt, and are not itchy in anyway . Some of my pubes sprout out of them but there are also them were i supose hair wouldent grow like inside my forskin and up my shaft. Im slightly worried and please help me!

Hi honey! On any membrane on the human body there are different spots - Fordyce Spots - on genitallia, inside eyelids, inside your lips, Also Sebaceous Glands - pores with fat in them, and also Hair Folicles! So I want you to Google Images of all of these - Penis Fordyce Spots, Penis Sebaceous Glands, Penis Follicle And I'm sure this will show you what you have going on OK? And just know it is TOTALLY NORMAL and HEALTHY! Hope this helps! Good luck honey!