I have a lot of pimples on my right testicle where every pimple has a hair growing out of it. My skin on testicles is red because of this. Also the area between the legs and testicles is affected with this. When I pull the hair out I can see white alloy at the bottom end of each hair. Before few months I found a couple of spots on my penis, hard like there where objects in them. I just squeezed them out and found hard like objects in them. Can anyone tell me what could it be?

Well i have the almost the same thing. A good friend of mine told me its nothing to worry about. However I want to remove those little bumps on my penis, because I cannot find right words to explain it to my girl.

Sometimes I felt the pain in my stomach, do you? Sometimes when I burp it I felt the pain come and go. Could it be a STD, or herpes maybe? Generally it doesn’t seem that I have herpes symptoms. Give me your thoughts about it

Could be cysts. Hair follicle swell and will form little hard round ball. You can have many of these of just one.
Its not an STD. But they can be definetly embarresing and can get quite large. I suggest you find a doctor to remove them. Very minor and painless procedure. And no more embarrasment except for intial vist to dr.

Little bumps on the penis may be Pearly Penile Papules. They are totally harmless. I was worried when i saw these lumps but have come to know they aren't dangerous / viral / contageous.

i some help please i have a large spot like disk under my skin on my pennis, it has been there for a while i though it was normal. i have tried to remove it like a spot but nothing comes out, only pain it is a very darkish red. i am quite worried if anyone could help it would be great.

see your doctor or go to a public health unit and get tested for std's

could be a chancroid or syphilis

When in doubt, check it out. You can't be too careful with this sort of thing. It may or may not be an STI. You should see a GP and let them sort you out, because STIs aren't the onyl things that can cause pain, discomfort and possibly long-term health implications.

Hey im having a similar problem , but my my penis is itchy almost all the time and it has been pussing, im a virgin , so i don't believe it could be anything like a STD.
IF anyone knows what it is, why it is happening, or how to stop it without warm compression(since it hasn't been helping) please tell me.

what type of doctor should i look up if i want to remove this type of stuff??? is a a dermatologist or something or what??? how can i search for one?? thanks!

well i have the same promblem ive bin making out wit my gurl , and about a week ago the i suddently noticed 2 pimples on my balls im worried , is this dangerous, please help me , i cant tell my parents im 2 embarrased, i need answers, thanks

no i have had the same problem, pimples on my penis and balls, i popped that sh*t out of my penis the best i could even though i had pain and they came back a couple times and popped it again. same with my balls but recently i stooped it all together and nothing seems to work, pretty much leaving it alone will work okay. Also talk to a dermatologist about that to extract that sh*t out!

i had those once upon a time and read about it online. one site i saw said they had the same problem, popped them, and they hadn't grown back. i think its just zits; i popped mine, and just like you say you have to squeeze the hard white bumps in them out, treat them like the zitz you got on ur face when you were in middle school. they will go away.

..whatever you do, don't squeeze anything on your testicles or penis. If you must make sure your hands are clean.

it could be something call sebaceous gland cysts is a closed sac or cyst below the surface of the skin that has a lining that resembles the uppermost part (infundibulum) of a hair follicle and fills with a fatty white, semi-solid material called sebum

this is wat i have it is nothing 2 worry bout it's just basically the glands surrounding the hair follicle getting clogged with oil & getting hard