Hello. I'm 20 year old male and I pretty worried about the thing that happened to me. Just recently I have noticed these small weird lumps on my penis. I have never seen anything like this and I don’t know what to do about this.
I'm sexually active and I'm afraid it could be sign of some sexually transmitted disease. A good friend of mine told me that these lumps could be some fat deposits that they represent no threat to my sexual health. I have read somewhere some facts about these so called Fordyce's spots and I think that this also could be the cause. Please help!

Hello. I know some facts about these lumps because I have read a lot about them in some medical health magazine. You see, several things could appear as these lumps as you described them. First- they could be these fat deposits. Quite a lot of guys have them on their penis.
If that's what they are, they're totally harmless and you should not be worried at all.
They could also be these small pimple-like glands, also knows as Fordyce's spots, about 1 or 2mm in diameter and they can often be seen underneath the foreskin. They are completely normal and no treatment is required.
But, probably the best thing you could do is to contact your GP because, like you have already said, it could be a sign of some sexually transmitted infection such as genital warts etc...

Fat deposits are unlikely. While it is hard to tell without a more specific description or a photo, it is possible that you have a benign condition known as pearly penile papules. These small bumps resemble a sort of “necklace” surrounding the crown of the penis. They are harmless and only a matter of cosmetic concern. Another possibility could be sebaceous prominence, which refers to follicles that are clogged with sebaceous fluid (a natural body oil). Neither of these conditions are contagious or harmful, and a dermatologist can suggest the most effective treatment. You might  also consider a penis health formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that is applied after showering – a cream containing penis-friendly nutrients and moisturizers can help to improve the overall tone and texture of the penis skin.